1. Write a check made payable to Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC and mail it to the address below.
2. Donate online using your MasterCard, Visa or American Express card.. All transactions are processed via Secure Socket Layers (SSL) for your protection.
4. Join The Fitzgerald Society. Founded in 2007 to bring together community leaders in support of a shared vision, addressing the immediate needs of our neighbors facing hunger, The Fitzgerald Society honors the passion of Clyde W. Fitzgerald, Jr. The Fitzgerald Society invites you to join with other committed supporters who genuinely believe in the vision of a hunger-free tomorrow for our region. To download a PDF of The Fitzgerald Society brochure, click here.
5. Join Hunger Busters. Hunger Busters are donors who like to keep things simple and easy, are attracted to the idea of giving regularly to help feed our hungry neighbors and choose to express this loyalty by setting up an automatic, recurring monthly financial gift through bank draft or credit card charge. To sign up, click here.
7. Support special community campaigns or start your own. Offering your customers the opportunity to support Second Harvest Food Bank's hunger-relief work through special promotions is a great way to spotlight your commitment to doing your part to help create hunger-free communities. To discuss your ideas for a special funds promotion, contact James Caldwell, Development Manager, at 336.784.5770 or by e-mail.
8. Make a planned gift. Planned giving involves integrating your charitable gift into your overall financial, tax and estate planning objectives to maximize benefits to both you and the Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC. Read more.