10 Ways to Give
2. Send a check. Simply make it payable to Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC and mail it to 3655 Reed Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27107.
3. Become a monthly supporter. Our sustaining supporters understand that feeding community takes the commitment of a lot of people, each doing what they can. Sure, the amount of your gift is important, but what matters most is your involvement and support. Learn more.
4. Become a Fitzgerald Society member. The Fitzgerald Society honors community leaders whose deep generosity and annual investments provides a critical foundation for our mission. Learn more about the Society here (PDF).
5. Include Second Harvest Food Bank in your will. The Second Harvest Legacy Society recognizes and honors the generosity and vision of those who have made a lasting commitment to supporting hunger-free communities through a bequest or other estate gift to Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC. Read more.
6. Donate stock. We are pleased to accept your donations of stock. For more information about how to proceed, contact Susan Richardson, Major Gifts Officer, at (336) 784-5770 or e-mail her.
8. Support special campaigns. Check out efforts underway right now.
9. Host an event. Our organization relies on caring and compassionate individuals and businesses to help fulfill our mission. If you are interested in holding an event to support Second Harvest Food Bank, please contact us about your plans, review our brief brand guidelines and download our logo here.
10. Partner with us. Offering your customers or fans the opportunity to support Second Harvest Food Bank's hunger-relief work through special promotions is a great way to spotlight your commitment to doing your part to help create hunger-free communities. To ensure a mutually beneficial relationship, we ask that potential partners review our Cause Marketing Guidelines and complete a brief proposal as a way to begin the conversation, clarify expectations and ensure an efficient planning and approval process.