Saturday, June 15, 2013
Gate City Triad Mustang Club's Annual Car Show
Free with donation of food to beneift Second Harvest
View vintage cars, get expertise on restorations and repairs and more on Saturday, June 15 from 8 a.m.-3 p.m. at the Home Depot/Sports Authority parking lot on the corner of Wendover Avenue and Bridford Parkway. FREE
with a donation of non-perishable food to benefit Second Harvest.
For more information call Jeff Pruett at 336.932.5645 or email email@example.com.
Saturday, July 6, 2013
Matt's Run to Fight Hunger
Greensboro, Off 'n Running Store
Start: 7:30 a.m.
Course: Greenway (out and back)
Free with cash donations for Second Harvest Food Bank requested
Matt Ketterman has been running a mile or more every day for 22 years. That's 8,030 days, and that's the financial goal he, wife Amy and Run to Fight Hunger sponsors (Got You Floored, Off 'n Running Shoes and the Piedmont Triad Apartment Association) have set for this year's event. No advance registration is required. Just come ready to walk or run and make a donation of any amount. Start training now and join the conversation on Facebook.
Friday, July 19, 2013
FILL THE STANDS WITH CANS @ NewBridge Bank Park
Grasshoppers vs. Riverdogs
Friday, July 26, 2013
FILL THE STANDS WITH CANS @ BB&T Ballpark
Dash vs. Mudcats
Join the Piedmont Triad Apartment Association at one or both games, where your donations of non-perishable food to benefit Second Harvest will earn you chances to win door prizes.
Friday - Sunday, July 26, 27, 28, 2013
Run to the Ridge Bike Fest
A festival and Poker Run motorcycle rally benefiting Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC partner agencies serving Forsyth County and Kids of Childhood Cancer. Visit Run to the Ridge on Facebook for details.
22nd Annual Tee Off Against Hunger Golf Tournament
Wednesday, August 7
Captain's Choice format offering morning or afternoon play and including breakfast, lunch & dinner; on-course beverages; a goody bag and door and contest prizes. More...
Second Harvest Food Bank proudly partners with many organizations throughout the year on special community-wide campaigns. You can learn more about current campaigns here.
Year-Round Food Donation Collection Sites:
Bring your non-perishable food donations to:
- Second Harvest Food Bank, located at 3655 Reed Street in Winston-Salem
- Goodwill Industries Locations
- 2635 Lewisville-Clemmons Road, Clemmons
- 815 North Main Street (Kerners Village), Kernersville
- 251 Lowes Boulevard, Lexington
- 3510 Polo Road, Winston-Salem
- 2760 Peters Creek Parkway, Winston-Salem
- 2701 University Parkway, Winston-Salem
- 960 Blowing Rock Boulevard NE, Lenoir
- Mocksville (opens 2010)
- 10102-G South Main Street, Archdale
- 1145 East Lexington Avenue (College Village), High Point
- 5301 Samet Drive (Wendover Shopping Center), High Point
- 1064 East Dixie Drive (Highway 64), Asheboro
- 2129 North Church Street, Burlington
- 2320 Maple Avenue, Burlington
- 303 East Arbor Lane, Eden
- 3921 Battleground Avenue, Greensboro
- 1421-C East Cone Boulevard, Greensboro
- 1235 South Eugene Street, Greensboro
- 3739-A High Point Road, Greensboro
- 610 Rockingham Square, Madison
- 598 Deerfield Trace, Mebane
- 101 Pointe South Drive, Randleman
- 1551 Freeway Drive, Reidsville
- 2246 NC Hwy 86 N, Yanceyville