- Provided more than 22 million meals through our network of 400+ partner programs—supported by your gifts of time (40,600 hours!), talent, food and funds—and saved our partners more than $46 million in food costs for their programs.
- Provided nutritional support for more than 5,600 children through expanding BackPack Program sites and for more than 16,500 school children and families through other school-based, weekend meal programs.
- Assisted more than 25,000 children and families through School Pantry programs.
- Helped to make this past summer a hunger-free one for children in need. Provided more than 700,000 special summer meals for families with children through our partner pantries and healthy lunches for more than 1,300 children each day that school was not in session through our sponsored summer meals sites.
- Provided culinary job skills training and job placement support to 51 graduates of the Triad Community Kitchen program, with 510 graduates to date.
- Conducted 20 “Cooking Matters” courses (120 classes) and led additional nutrition workshops for individuals, families and partner program staff to enhance skills and knowledge to shop, cook and eat healthy on a budget.
- Provided $75,000 in grants to strengthen our partner agency network’s capacity to meet local needs.
- Initiated a Retail Store Donation Coordinator position to strengthen relationships with our grocery retail partners and increase the efficiency of our network through expanded direct matches of stores to partner programs.
- Trained partner program volunteers to provide application assistance to families who are potentially eligible for Food and Nutrition Services. These efforts provided an estimated $907,326 in nutrition assistance with a positive local economic impact of $1,624,114.
- Mobilized our partner programs and networks of stakeholders to take action in support of programs and policies working to ensure that people and communities have access to the resources they need to thrive.